Who is it for?
Professionals whose missions or career depend on how often they succeed in making the audience (clients, donors, policymakers, or bosses) agree with their recommendations.
Why do you need it?
Effective presentations are not about sleek slide design or dramatic delivery. They begin from clear writing, and clear writing starts with clear thinking.
We will replace your bad habits in preparing presentations them with a new techniques and tools to structure your thinking. You will have a lot of opportunities to practice this new approach and gain personal feedback.
What will you learn?
- What makes a presentation effective
- Audience analysis
- The power of a strong main thesis
- The persuasion pyramid
- The classic story structure
- The foundation of design for non-designers
- Data visualization
- Visual explanations and choosing the right images
- Anticipating questions and criticisms