Who is it for?
Professionals from both for-profit and non-profit sectors, whose programs or career depends on how well they effective they can solve problems and make a positive impact.
Why do you need it?
Critical thinking and problem-solving become two of the most needed soft skills required to thrive in the 21st century.
However, most of the schools in Indonesia do not teach problem-solving to their students. Consequently, many think they already know how to solve a problem, but what they do is just get rid of the problem. Meanwhile, there are abundant examples of how inadequate and false perceived problem-solving leads to bad decisions and consequences.
We will renew your perspective and guide you with the toolkit and methods used by world-class consulting firms. You also will have many chances to practice what you have learned and get direct-personal feedback.
What will you learn?
- The 4S method for problem-solving;
- How to approach a problem to gain a better understanding of it with TOSCA checklist;
- How to analyze the root cause of a problem with hypothesis logic tree;
- Design thinking principle to building a better solution;
- Ideation session with SCAMPER; and
- Execution and evaluation plan for your solution.